Senin, 26 Maret 2012

Recount : My First Holiday In Yogyakarta


My First Holiday In Yogyakarta
Last month, my school had a study tour to Yogyakarta. I’m very glad to hear that, because it was my first vacation to Yogyakarta. The place that would be visited at Yogyakarta is Borobudur Temple, Prambanan temple, Dirgantara Mandala Museum, Kelewer Market, Malioboro, Yogyakarta Palace, as well as a place for souvenirs in Yogyakarta.
Me and my friends leave from school at Friday noon. We went by bus. During the trip, many of my friends are singing in the bus. Then, we stopped at the Probolinggo for dinner. After that, we continued our journey back. We arrived in Yogyakarta at Saturday morning.
The first day, the place that we would visited is Borobudur Temple, Dirgantara Mandala Museum, and Malioboro. Then we spent the night at the hotel. While on the second day, the place that we would visited is Yogyakarta Palace, a place of souvenirs in Yogyakarta, Prambanan Temple, and Kelewer Market.
The experience that I  would never forget in was Borobudur Temple, because when I invited a tourist to took photos with me, he did not want to. Luckily when the Yogyakarta Palace, I could photos with the tourist, altought the results are less good. We came home at Sunday afternoon. During the course of my friends a lot of sleep due to exhaustion.
Finally, I and my friends arrived in school at Monday morning. This is an exhausting for me, but I’m very happy and never forget it.


By : Handariyatul Masruroh IX H 10 SMP Negeri 1 Cluring

4 komentar:

  1. Maybe you could add some photos of Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta is a spot for a very interesting heritage and a wide range of art..

    BalasHapus
  2. ok,,,
    InsyaAllah.....

    mkasih atz sarannya ...:)

    BalasHapus